Thursday 19 July 2018

T4T Designs - You're A Star

Thursday and my regular Time For Tea DT post.
It's also time for the July release and there's 4...yes 4 new Clear Stamp sets plus matching die sets if you want them too.
 
The 4 new stamp sets are
 
 
All are available to buy in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy store.
 
I've used the Boy image from the You're A Star set. I've coloured him with my copic markers and doodled round the edge. The papers are from Nitwit Collections. I've matted and layered them and doodled round the edges of them too. I cut the Circle Star Wreath and cut it in half, adding half under the circle layer at opposite corners. I then cut the Robo Star and layered it in different contrasting colours to match the papers. I stamped the sentiment using a few sentiments from the stamp set and cut it out with a fish tail banner die. A few extra stars to finish it off. Perfect for a male.
 
 
 
 
Image - T4T Designs "You're A Star Dude"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - T4T Designs "You're A Star" Stamp Set
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Dies - Sue Wilson "Star Wreath" Spellbinders "Robo Star"

No comments: