Wednesday 4 July 2018

T4T Designs - Stars & Stripes

Happy 4th Of July!

Today our friends in the USA are celebrating Independence Day. Six years ago today I gave mine up and got married!

For my card I've used this perfect image called Stars & Stripes who is available in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy store

I've coloured her in with my copic markers in red, white and blue of course. I bought this Penny Black Starry die just a week or so ago and it fitted in exactly with what I wanted on the card. I cut it out twice on my piece of white cardstock and backed each one with red and blue cardstock. I mounted it with 3d foam tape on some layerd red white and blue cardstock. Added the dewdrops and printed the sentiment on the PC. Lovely simple card!




Image - Time For Tea Designs "Stars & Stripes"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Penny Black "Starry"
Bazzill Cardstock
Red,White & Blue Dewdrops

TFL
Cass xx 


No comments: