Thursday 21 June 2018

T4T Designs - Music Girl

Thursday and time again for my usual weekly post for Time For Tea Designs.
For my card this week I wanted to use this fab image called Music Girl. She's available to buy in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy Shop
I wanted to show my longstanding love for rock music so decided to cut out an old vinyl record shape on my ScanNCut.  That was what was around when I was a teenager. I shouldn't really say old as they're making a comeback. The Music Swirl is from Amy Designs. The You script word was another ScanNCut file. The Rock word is a Spellbinders die which I cut 3 times and layered up. A few dewdrops to finish.





Image - Time For Tea Designs "Music Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
ScanNCut - Vinyl Record and You Script
Dies - Spellbinders "Sing It Loud 2"
Amy Design "Music Swirl"
Memory Box "Musical Motifs"
Purple Dewdrops

TFL
Cass xx
 
 

No comments: