Saturday 30 June 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Summer Brights
 
For my card I've used this adorable little Piglet With Butterflies by Lee Holland Illustrations. Isn't it just the sweetest little piglet?  I've coloured him with my Copic markers. The papers are from the Nitwit Collection called Hello Sunshine and are lovely bright summer colours. Perfect for the challenge.
The little pink butterfly and blue flower are by Doodlebug and I've had them for ages.
 
 

Image - Lee Holland "Piglet With Butterflies"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Hello Sunshine"
Grosgrain Ribbon
Doodlebug Embellishments


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.


Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments: