Monday 2 April 2018

Time For Tea Designs Blooming Lovely New Release

So excited to be sharing my first card as a DT member for Time For Tea Designs.
Today sees the release of the Blooming Lovely digi stamps which are available from the Time for Tea Designs Shop.
For my card I've used the sweet image called Gardening Girl and coloured her with my copic markers. The papers are by Anna Marie Designs. I embossed a piece of the paper with a basket weave embossing folder. The fence is a die from La-La Land Crafts. The watering can is one of the built in designs on my Brother ScanNCut and thought it would be perfect for the gardening theme. The sentiment is also from Time For Tea Designs.



Image - Time For Tea Designs "Gardening Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Anna Marie Designs "Blissful Green"
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion "Basket Weave"
Dies - La-La Land "Heart Fence" Cuttlebug Corner
Brother ScanNCut - Watering Can

Don't forget to check out the other T4T DT girls blogs for more of the new release.

Cass xx
 
 


No comments: