Monday 9 April 2018

Book Love

Today's card was made for my lovely friend Susan's birthday. Every Thursday night we have a crafty night in my Crafty Cabin and if something comes up on a Thursday we schedule it for another night so as not to miss our crafty night. One of susan's other loves (apart from crafting) is reading books. I absolutely loved this image from Time For Tea Designs called Bookish and she was perfect for the card.
I coloured her in these beautiful greens and blues to match the stunning papers I used from Nitwit Collections called Enchanting. 
The quote I made on the PC using some different fonts. 
Happy to say she loved the card.




Image - Time For Tea Designs "Bookish"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Enchanting"
Dies -MFT "Stitched Tags"
Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Rectangles"

 

2 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, this is totally gorgeous. Love the colours together and your colouring is fab!
Liz x (your newest follower)

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful! Great colour combination!

Hugz Tinz