Saturday 25 March 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Occupations
 
I made this card using the Scientist digi stamp from The Paper Shelter. I stamped the background using Science themed stamps from  Bert & Gert's.
 
 
 
Image - The Paper Shelter "Scientist"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers,Wink Of Stella
Stamps - Bert & Gert's
Dies - MFT "Chemistry Set"
Glossy Accents
 
 
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Not so long ago, my wee boy did a 'Geek Squad' type science class and man did he LOVE it! I know his two teachers, which are both, the coolest Mensa class chicks I've ever met, would utterly flip for this gorgeous creation! I utterly LOVE this Cass!! From the Atomic Symbol to the wee diecut splodges and Einsteins Theory of Relativity! You've got it all chicka and I'm fangirling on this! (Okay, it's clear I've been hanging out with my 12 year old far too much lately!! Hehe) But still, it's a killer card. I LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo