Saturday 16 January 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Things With Wings
 
Our fab sponsor this week is
Crafts And Me
 
I dug out this fab little Penny Black stamp I've had for years.It's such a cute little bee. I used my Tim Holtz Mixed Media thinlets die to cut the honeycomb effect and backed it with some honey coloured PP. I hand doodled the stitch line with the heart.
 
 
Image - Penny Black "Honey!"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Stampin' Up
Dies - Tim Holtz "Mixed Media" Spellbinders "Hexagons"



Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
 
TFL
Cass xxx

3 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh great minds think alike with a Penny Black image! This is fab and a perfect example of what to do with a smaller image, I sometimes struggle with those. Have a lovely weekend xx

Tracey T said...

So sweet! I love the honeycomb die cut section - might have to investigate the possibility of adding another die to my collection! Have a lovely weekend xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cass, this is gorgeous hun. I LOVE that beehive corner and that cute bee. A really fun and gorgeous card chick. Hope you're having a fab weekend. Big hugs, Wends x