Thursday 28 January 2016

Sugar Bowl Challenge 133

Welcome to another new challenge at
 
As always the challenge is Anything Goes and you MUST use a Sugar Nellie stamp (either rubber or digi)
 
For my card I've used this sweet Gorjuss girl image from Sugar Nellie called Sent With Love and available to buy at Funkykits.
I've gone for a fairly CAS card. (Well it is for me) I paper pieced her dress with tartan card and used my fab new Memory Box grosgrain ribbon die to cut the tartan card.It looks so realistic IRL. Doesn't show so well on the photos.
 

Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss girl "Sent With Love"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Memory Box "Grosgrain Ribbons"
Papers - Card Creations Tartan Card



The fabulous prize as always for the winner is 4 Sugar Nellie digis
and
 a super second prize of 2 Sugar Nellie digis
 
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments: