Thursday 12 June 2008

Update At Last

I can only apologise for being such a bad blogger over the last few weeks as I've been really busy. What with the scrapbooking classes and crops and also planning them,Louis having school visits as he starts primary in August and I've had loads of cards to make.So I've had no time for blogging or blog hopping.
Hopefully I'll get back on track and get round all the blogs. The scrapbooking classes went well as did the crops and the feedback has been very positive, so I'm a happy bunny.

Here's the LO I did for the first class that I said I'd post last week (oops!) As I mentioned in my last post it was a girlie page and I used the Delightful Range from My Little Yellow Bicycle. The butterflies are cut on the Cuttlebug from pink Bazzill and vellum.The vellum is then embossed and chalked with shimmer chalks and Sakura glitter pen.Prima flowers and some organza ribbon threaded through eyelets finishes it off.
This was a girls night out to the Curry Karaoke Club in Glasgow. Needless to say after a few drinks my SIL and me were up singing Bon Jovi's Living On A Prayer.....we've got the video and audio proof...lol. At least the rest of the crowd were up singing and dancing so we can't have been too bad (that's probably just my opinion!) and one guy was even playing air guitar.

Cass xxx

14 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Welcome back Cass - you've been one busy lady....know the feeling

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Really pretty LO Cass, I love the embossed butterflies on vellum.

Dan said...

Lovely LO Cass! :)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Good to see you back in Blogland. Now you mentioned video - are you going to blog it??! Great LO!

Tinkerbelle said...

I just love the layout with the butterflies... you have beeb really busy xxxxx

katy said...

hi cass,love the layout,and pink and green are so pretty together,xx

~Emma~ said...

Yah...Queen Cass is back!! And about flipping time...have missed you babe!
I'm loving this LO...the colours are my favourites and yes we want to see the video!!LOL!
Can you also send me your address via my blog e-mail as I may have a little something for you!
(Really glad you are ok as I was getting a touch worried,x)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Stunning LO. I adore the colours.

kerry said...

Hi Cass, pleased your classes went well...knew they would though!!
Fab lo. Love the colours & details & a lovely piccie too. Sounds as if it was a great night!! A video you say.......lol, I'm with Emma, would love to see it!! hehe
Kerry xxx

Shazza said...

gorgeous page Cass, love the colours, the flowers, everything
Sharon
x

Unknown said...

Really pleased that your classes went well Cass .... mind you we can all see from your work that they would!!! Brilliant LO - I love it!!

Inspiration Alley said...

Glad your classes were a success. Your LO is lovely.

elliemook said...

Glad your class went well, that layout is beautiful x