Saturday 20 April 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Anything Goes with the option of  
Earth Day/Recycling 
 
I decided to use the coffee cup wrap from my Starbucks latte for my recycling.
I used this lovely digi stamp from Paper Nest Dolls called Avery With Coffee (Without Glasses) and coloured her with my copic markers. I then cut her out with my ScanNCut.
I crimped my striped sheet of pink patterned paper with my paper crimper to give the corrugated effect of the coffee wrap. I added a band of contrasting paper across the card. Both are from Nitwit Collections. I glued down the central part of the coffee cup wrap and mounted the digi stamp with 3D foam pads to the right of it.
I cut out the pink mini envelope using my MFT dies and added the stamped sentiment to the insert and added the heart. I also cut out some other mini pink hearts and added them above the image. I finished it with the pink Love sentiment cut from the Spellbinders die.

 
 

Image - Paper Nest Dolls "Avery With Coffee (Without Glasses)"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Stamps - Just Rite "Coffee House"
Dies - MFT "Mini Mail" Spellbinders "Live, Love, Laugh"
Marvy Uchida Paper Crimper
ScanNCut
Starbuck Coffee Cup Wrap
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx


No comments: