Saturday 15 July 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Christmas In July
 
For my card I've used this super cute moose image. I can't really get into Christmas mode when it's sunny but he was so fun to colour. I used a falling snow embossing folder and kept the card simple.
 
 
 
Image -  Drawn By Krista "Sitting Xmas Moose"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Avery Elle "Wonky Stitched Rectangles" MFT "Stitched Tags"
Sentiment - Stampendous "Tinsel Tangle" 
Glossy Accents

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... I love this card. How very clever to change the sentiment like that!!!

An Occasional Genius said...

He's such a cutie Cass! I like thinking Christmas in the heat, it's a good distraction xx

Marilyn said...

Lovely card and that moose is adorable!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly adorable Cass! I love that sentiment and so cute to change it to fit the image. Super duper cute image, going to have to hunt that one down! Love the embossed background too. Hugs, Wends xoxo