Saturday 28 January 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Spots And Dots
 
For my card I used a Woodware heart stamp. I stamped and embossed it with pink WOW embossing powder. It has little circles (dots) for adding pearls,gems or card candi. I used different shades of pink pearls and gems. I folded the PP back so the spotty side was showing. The With Love sentiment is from the same Woodware stamp set.
 
 

 
Stamps - Woodware Hearts
Pink WOW embossing powder
Pink pearls and gems
 
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx
 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very creative!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cass, that's so pretty hun! I love the way you've used the gems on the hearts and that cute design with the spotty paper reveal. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo