Thursday 31 March 2016

Sugar Bowl Challenge 135

Welcome to another new challenge at
 
As always the challenge is Anything Goes and you MUST use a Sugar Nellie stamp (either rubber or digi)
 
I love all things kraft so bought this little notebook from Paperchase (well I bought a few!) a while ago. I decided to decorate it and use it for my Copic colour combinations. I used my favourite Gorjuss girl ever (I Found My Family In A Book). Available to buy at Funkykits. The papers are really old K&Co and some Tim Holtz words.
 
 
Image - Gorjuss "I Found My Family In A Book)
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Kraft Notebook - Paperchase
Papers - K&Co
Dies - Memory Box "Uppercase Alphabet Soup"
Tim Holtz Words
Creative Expressions Gilding Wax
 
 
The fabulous prize as always for the winner is 4 Sugar Nellie digis
and
 a super second prize of 2 Sugar Nellie digis
 

 


TFL
Cass xx 

No comments: