Saturday 30 January 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Valentine's 
 
Our fabulous sponsor this week is
Crafty Ribbons
 
I've gone for a geeky valentine theme. I love everything science and technology and had bought the little scientist stamp from SugarPea Designs. When I saw the chemistry dies and stamps from MFT I bought them and thought It'd be fun to use them together. I stamped the little atom symbol in grey to make the background.
Image - Sugar Pea Designs "Adorkable"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Stamps - MFT "Undeniable Chemistry"
Dies - MFT "Chemistry Set"
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog,Versafine Onyx Black
Glossy Accents 



Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
 
Challenge I'd Like To Enter
 
TFL
Cass xxx

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

Love the fun design, Cass. My sort of card as I'm not into soppy stuff!!! xx

mixamatoasties said...

I love this! He's just brilliant.

xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cass, this is awesome hun. I love the chemistry symbol background and that fab wee chemist. Such a fun image and awesome card design. Utterly brilliant hun. Hugs, Wends x

Jo Nevill said...

Such a super fun card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is such a fun card. Have a lovely weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit