Tuesday 1 July 2014

Wedding Card

This is a wedding card I made for a friends wedding we went to on 21st of June.It was in the beautiful Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow city centre.

Grand Central Hotel
I prefer not to put coloured images on wedding cards unless someone specifically asks for it.I much prefer a more classic style.I've made the wedding sentiment the main focus and used the beautiful Little Birdie flowers which are available from Craft World but only in store.

Wedding Card


Inside

Papers - Best Creations
Dies - Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals,D-Lites Corner Sprigs,Marianne Champagne Glass,Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Doilies,Cuttlebug Corner, Go Kreate Tags
Flowers - Little Birdie

Thanks For Looking
Cass xx

4 comments:

Erika said...

I'm with you with Wedding cards, clean, classic and simple lines all the way.

This is beautiful and I'm sure the happy couple will love it.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Julie said...

very elegant card Cass

Shazza said...

beautiful x

mixamatoasties said...

It's even more beautiful irl xx