Thursday 29 May 2014

Sugar Bowl GD

A few weeks ago I won The Sugar Bowl challenge and the lovely Fiona asked if I'd like to be Guest Designer for this challenge. I was delighted to take part as I've been a Sugar Nellie fan practically since they started.I'm using the Diane Duda image To The Moon which is available from the shop. Usually I steer clear of male cards,but I really loved this image and really enjoyed making this card. I've went overboard with my Wink Of Stella glitter pen which is my new favourite.You can't make much of it out but I used it round the edge of the card,on the punched stars and on the rocket. As always the Sugar Bowl Sweeties have done a fantastic job.

Diane Duda - To The Moon

Close Up

Image - Sugar Nellie Diane Duda To The Moon
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers,Wink Of Stella
Papers - Best Creations Robot
Sentiment - Printed on Safmat
Star Punch
Dewdrops

Thanks for looking
Cass xx

2 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I love this card! And it looks even more fab irl. Pity Scott wasn't in to rockets.....

Erika said...

Perfect boys card Cass, love your bright colour combo, just perfect.

Hugs Erika.