Sunday 7 August 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 64

We'd been having little challenges on the Sugar Nellie Facebook page and one had been funky hair colours. As usual I missed the deadline.although in all fairness I was only just back my holidays.So instead I used the image for the Sugar Bowl Challenge #64 Kiki's Sketch. The image is a Simply Sassy called Apple Of My Eye and is coloured with Copic Markers. Her hair is a funky green colour, and I've added some glossy accents to the apples. The papers are a mixture of Craft Creations,MME and BG. I love this sentiment as it reminds me of something my dad used to always say to me. It's by Unity Stamps.The sentiment is cut out with an X Cut set of nesties.Flowers and ribbons from stash.


As I mentioned I'm entering it into the Sugar Bowl Challenge

I also thought I'd share another picture with you.I moved house a few months ago and as the garden is pretty big and I don't have a craft room that I'd buy a log cabin to use as my craft studio.All my friends on Facebook have been getting kept up to date with the progress of it.It's not quite finished yet as I have to get the electrics installed,but I thought I'd show you a picture of it so far.
I can't wait to finally have it up and running and have my own little space.

TFL
Cass xxx

7 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab Cass loving that hair its amazing. Green here too seeing this Craft Studio can't wait to see it finished :D x

Ali x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous Cass. Love her hair.

And I cannot wait until the crafty cabin warming ;)

Susan xxx

Sandra said...

Great Colours Cass
Cabin looks great.
Sandra xx

June Nelson said...

Love the card Cass, and arent you a lucky bunny haveing yur own space, im sick of working out of plastic bags and boxes, nevermind eh? cant wait to see the finished room xxxxx

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, gorgeous log cabin x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Cass and OH WOW! what a wonderful craftroom :o)
Jackie xx

Erika said...

Oh I love your craft studio so when you having a girlie crafty sleep over? LOL.
Great card I love the colour combo and the hair is just fantastico.
Happy crafting,
Erika. x