Saturday 16 November 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Bright And Beautiful
 
Let us see your bright and beautiful creations!
 
I've used these fab two sets from Vera Lane Studio called Lightning Bug and Blooms. I've coloured them all with my copic markers.
I made the inky background using Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxides. I spritzed them with water on my mat and smooshed the card in it a few times.
Once it was dry I stamped the flowers with white gesso and twisted citron.
I them stamped the leaves using the AALL and Create #117 stamp and added the large flower head.
I then stuck down the other flower, fairy and lightning bug. Isn't he just the cutest?
I finished of with some doodling with my black fineliner and white gel pen.

It's definitely bright!
 
 
Images - Vera Lane Studio "Lightning Bug and Blooms"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Stamps - AALL And Create #117, Stampin Up Flower
Inks - Distress Oxides "Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade"
White Gesso
Black Fineliner
White Gel Pen

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cass, this is so gorgeous hun. LOVE your fabulous creation for this weeks challenge, an absolute stunner hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

Definitely bright and beautiful! Fabulous colours, cute image love the added doodling!!
xx