Saturday 7 September 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Watch out for Pirates ~ Nautical theme
 
I've used this cute pirate boy from LMMS for my card. I merged the treasure chest and flag elements on the patterned  paper and printed it out. I reprinted the flag and 3D'd it with 3D foam pads. I added glossy accents to the coins and added some pearls and gems to look like treasure.

I cut out the port hole using my Sue Wilson dies and added the waves and pirate ship from the Nitwit Collection behind it. I also cut out the Ahoy twice to give it some dimension.
Finally I added the image with some 3D foam pads.
 
 

Image - LMMS
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Dies - Sue Wilson
3D Foam Pads
Pearls
Gems
Glossy Accents

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Cass! Love this fabby creation hun. That wee pirate is delish and your nautical papers are perfect! Fabulous card. Hugs, Wends xoxo