Saturday 10 August 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Anything With Wings
 
I've used this sweet little Pollycraft image called Pixie. I got her when she was available from CC Designs. I've coloured her with my copic markers and added Clear Wink Of Stella to her wings and dandelion clock.
I printed out the gorgeous Nitwit Collections Slice Of Life papers and cut the floral one out with the Whimsy Zig Zag rectangle die, as well as my image and the Fairy sentiment I printed on my PC.
I used a bright pink card to cut out the Lawn Fawn Wishes die and the MFT stitched blooms for the flower. I added some clear flower sequins to finish it off.

She's such a cutie!

 
Image - Pollycraft Pixie
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Slice Of Life"
Dies - Whimsy Stamps "Zig Zag Rectangles"
Lawn Fawn "Scripty Wishes"
MFT "Stitched Blooms"
Wink Of Stella
Clear Flower Sequins
White Gel Pen

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is a cutie fab colouring

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, she’s adorable!
Wendy xx