Thursday 4 July 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Simply Cards And Papercraft Freebies

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
Today I'm sharing another card featuring one of the free digital stamps that are in this months
Simply Cards and Papercrafts which is out now.
 
This time I used the cat, rug, ball of wool and sentiment.
I decided to make an Eclipse card  and used my ScanNCut to cut out the word PURR from my papers which are Nitwit Collections. I mounted them on 3D foam pads on my card blank matted with purple cardstock and Nitwit Collections paper.
 
I merged the cat on the rug in my editing software and coloured it with my Copic markers along with the ball of wool.
I mounted the ball of wool to the bottom left and the cat and rug to the bottom right.
I cut the sentiment out with the banner dies and added them to the card. Some sequins to finish off.

 
 
Image - Time For Tea Designs
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Crealies Banners
ScanNCut
Sequins
3D Foam Pads
 
 

No comments: