Thursday 4 April 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Bonnie Hey Friend

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.

Today I'm using Bonnie Hey Friend which is a new digi release and available in the T4T Designs shop now.

I decided to decorate a gift bag, so covered a kraft bag with some lovely papers. I bought the new Nitwit Collections "Spring Wellies" set. They are so lovely and another set to add to my (cough cough) number. 
I coloured Bonnie with my copics and paper pieced her dress adding some pleats with my copics to give it some depth. 
I printed out 3 of the little flower accessories which are part of the set. I added one to her hat and the other 2 to the sentiment tags. 
To finish off I used the Fantasy Frililea die to make the flower for the top corner.



Image - T4T Designs "Bonnie Hey Friend"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Spring Wellies"
Dies - Dawn Bibby "Fantasy Frililea"
Stamps - Paper Smooches
Kraft Bag
Flat Back Pearl

No comments: