Saturday 9 February 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Valentine's
 
For my card I've used this fantastic stamp from Stamping Bella called Love Potion Oddball. I  love these oddball characters so much. I had coloured her up for The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge on Instagram so she was ready to make into a card. Perfect for a quirky Valentine's card.

I cut an oval from a piece of white card  and doodled round the edge with a black fine liner. I embossed a piece of black card with the heartstrings embossing folder and placed it below the oval. I mounted the oddball on 3D foam pads to the right of the oval and the sentiment from the set to the left. I cut the Love die in red card and added it at the bottom left. Some little hearts to finish it off.

Have a lovely Valentine's Day however you celebrate it. (or don't)
 
 

Image - Stamping Bella "Love Potion Oddball"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Embossing Folder - Heart Strings
Dies - The Works "Love" 
Black Fine Liner

 Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a fantastic stamp Cass! Beautifully coloured and a fabulous design as always!
Have a great weekend
Chris
x