Thursday 20 December 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Season's Tweetings

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
I'm using a robin from the
Collection 
 
I've used this cute robin and added the elf hat which is part of the accessories. He's coloured in elf colours with my copic markers. I cut him out using the wrapped stitches die. I added some green card and stripey red card to give the tag an elf look I also added the red ruffle and belt. I then went round it with a white gel pen giving a faux stitch look. A little bit of red twine in a bow and some jingle bells to add some fun. Finished it off with the mini alphabet letters which are self adhesive.


Images - T4T Designs "Season's Tweetings"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Circles"
Adhesive Mini Alphabet
Inkylicious tag
White Gel Pen
Red Twine
Jingle Bells 

No comments: