Thursday 25 October 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Bride Of Frankenstein

Thursday again and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.

I'm still in Halloween mode so I've used this lovely image called Hide n Seek from Time For Tea Designs.
She's not a Halloween image but I've used some artistic license to make her into The Bride Of Frankenstein.
I drew some curly lines in her hair so I could add the white streak. I coloured her quite pale and added some red stitch lines on her face and arms. I also added some lines to look like bandages on her arms.
I printed out the name on the gravestone and cut it out with my Spellbinders Tombstones Dies. I ripped some white card and layered it to look like bandages on the card base. I inked the edges slightly with Black Soot Distress Oxide.
The rail is a Poppystamps die and some googly eyes in the corner to finish off. 
The sentiment is very glittery and I couldn't get a decent photo of it.
It says A Spooky Kind Of Love. Just perfect for this Spooky couple.


Image - T4T Designs "Hide n Seek"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Spellbinders "Nested Tombstones"
Poppy Stamps "Picket Fence"
Distress Oxide - Black Soot
Red Fine Liner
Googly Eyes

 Cass xx



No comments: