Saturday 2 December 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is a
Sketch
 
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.

For my card I've used these cute little Christmas Tomtes from The Digi Stamp Boutique. I've coloured them in traditional Christmas colours. The Berry Wreath was cut on my Brother ScanNCut. I cut it in two shades of green and layered them. The berries were Cosmic Shimmer PVA in Ivory. I cut some of the cute little toadstools and added them to the corner and a LOTV sentiment to finish.



Images - Digi Stamp Boutique "Cute Folklore"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitch Rectangles" Joanna Sheen "Toadstools"
Brother ScanNCut
Cosmic Shimmer PVA "Ivory"
Sentiment - LOTV
 
 
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I did a little squeal when I saw your card on the blog Cass. I love Tomtenisse! These are super cute and you know I went and googled them straight after reading where they were from! Love them!! So gorgeous and they're so going on my wishlist! Love the fab paper you used, the gorgeous wreath design and those sweet toadstools! Such a fun and gorgeous Christmas make. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo