Saturday 3 December 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Let It Snow
 
Our fabulous sponsor this week is 
Marianne Designs
 
My card this week is using a cute snowman easel cutting file for my ScanNCut. It's cut from white cardstock and three contrasting PP for their scarves. I stamped the Let It Snow sentiment x3. I love the font on it.
 
 
 
Brother ScanNCut
MSC 3 Snowmen Easel Card cutting file
Echo Park PP
Justrite Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments   
 
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)

TFL
Cass xxx
 

2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

I NEED that Let it Snow sentiment! Super cute card!

Tee said...

Adorable! Love it!