Thursday 25 June 2015

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 126

Welcome to another new challenge at

As always the challenge is anything goes and you MUST use a Sugar Nellie stamp. (either rubber or digi)

For my card I've used the image "To Catch A Big Fish" available at Funky Kits. I loved these stamps when they came out as they reminded me of my little boy as he had lots of curly hair. I've used kraft card and BoBunny PP. I added the little fishing rod but can't remember where I got it.

  
Image - Sugar Nellie "To Catch A Big Fish"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - BoBunny
Buttons and Twine from stash


The fabulous prize as always for the winner is 4 Sugar Nellie digis
and
a super second prize of 2 Sugar Nellie digis. 
 
 
Don't forget to pop by The Sugar Bowl to see all the other Sweeties fab creations.
 
TFL
Cass xxx

2 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Lovely design and layout...image is fab!
Hugs Donna xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Cass - love the fishing rod!!
Debs xx