Saturday 3 January 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Happy New Year everyone.All the best for 2015!

A new year and the first challenge of 2015 at

This week the challenge from Team Abi is
NEW (stash,home,babies,job etc etc)

The lovely sponsor this week is
Wild Orchid Crafts

My card this week is using a NEW stamp.Another of my favourites from the Uptown Girls range at Stamping Bella.This is Rebecca Loves To Read.I've coloured her with copics and paper pieced her pillows using the PP.The flowers are just circles of PP that I scrunched up and added a dew drop to the centre.
Image - Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Rebecca Loves To Read
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Echo Park For The Record
Dies - MFT stitched ovals and stitched rectangles.
Sentiment - Stamping Bella (came with image)
Dewdrops - Polkadoodles

Remember to pop over to see all the fab creations from the Team Abi DT.

TFL
Cass xxx

7 comments:

Tracey T said...

Happy New Year Cass! Love this card - great colours, perfect paper piecing and lovely layout! Hope you're feeling better now. xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is a fabby card, loooove the image!

Happy New Year sweetie.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Chris said...

Love this Cass! Gorgeous stamp, lovely colour choice and fab paper piecing! Like how you made the scrunched flowers too, they're very effective!
Chris
x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Cass - beautiful image and I love the colours.
Happy New Year - hope 2015 is a good one for you.
Debs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, LOVE this card Cass. Did I mention I LOVE this?! LOL. Gorgeous stamp and fab card design. I love the paper piecing, it's perfect for this stamp. Fantastic sentiment too. I'll have to hunt this stamp down, it would be so perfect for my 'bookworm' pal. Hope you'll come link up your fav makes of the year to my 'Top 12 of 2014'. Big hugs, Wends xxxx

Rachel said...

Hi Cass - Happy New Year!
What a gorgeous card, love your image and pretty papers.

Wedgie xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

It's beautiful Cass, love the paper piecing xx