Thursday 11 August 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge # 65

Wow I can't believe I've managed to make another challenge card. I've not posted this much for a while. Well at least it's a lot for me!...lol.
The challenge over at The Sugar Bowl was to follow Maria Therese's sketch and the option of blue.I've used the Simply Sassy image from Sugar Nellie called Team Spirit and coloured her with my Copic Markers in colours to match the gorgeous Bo Bunny Liberty papers.The pom poms I made using a strip of blue card and cutting a fringe all along it and scrunching it up. I
thought it looked quite effective. The star is a Sizzix die and the alphabet stamps are from Fiskars.I've dotted all around the blue cardstock with my white gel pen. The eyelets are just set in a line on a plain piece of white card.


Here's a close up picture of the hand made pom poms


Off to lie down in a dark room now....lol.
Only joking!

I've nearly finished another card so watch this space!
TFL
Cass xxx

7 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Loving this creation Cass fabulous and those pom poms are brill. Very creative indeed.

Thanks for playing along with us on The Sugar Bowl

Ali x

Kathleen said...

Liking this card Cass, the idea with the pom pom thingys(!) is a fab one, looks really effective. Bit jealous of your log cabin, I had one before we moved and I miss it :-(
Hugs Kat x

Fiona said...

fabulous CAss...love the colour combo too!!

Fi
x

Shazza said...

brilliant card Cass x

Wiccababe said...

oh, did I not leave a comment on this one Cass? fabulous card and I love the pom-poms
how's the cabin coming along - I think I might have to come visit :)
Debz
x

Julie said...

Great card Cass, love the pom poms.

Erika said...

Fab pompoms Cass and loving the colour combo.
Happy crafting!
Hugs, Erika.