Tuesday 21 June 2011

Teachers Thank You Card

This is the card I've made for Louis to give to his teacher as school stops for the Summer Holidays on Friday.(some summer!!)
It's a tatty teddy stamp,coloured with copic markers.The papers are Tim Holtz.Can't remember what make the stitch embossing folder is.I had to make 4 as Louis has a few teachers.I just kept them all the same though.No favouritism!...lol


Hope the weather brightens up a bit tomorrow as I'm off to Murrayfield to see Bon Jovi!

TFL
Cass xxx

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Cass. Love wee Tatty Ted. xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Cass...loving the wee tatty ted sweetie...!

hugs Vicky xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I love that stitching folder :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx