Saturday 20 June 2009

A Blonde A Brunette And A Redhead for Friday Sketchers 57

Well I already had these 3 cards made up for Louis teachers,they were just missing the sentiments and noticed they fitted in with the Friday Sketchers sketch if I flipped it,so I hope that's allowed.I made them all the same layout and just coloured them differently.One is a blonde,one a brunette and one a redhead,like the 3 teachers....lol.And yes....those flowers again.I promise I'll give them a miss for a while.


Image - Gorjuss girl coloured with Copics
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Papers - Papermania Venetian skies
Cuttlebug Embossing -Swirls and Birds
Sentiment - SU
Punch - EK Success Flower
Pearl Brads - Papermania
Pearls - Kanban
Glitter - Copic Glitter Pen


Same as above only
Papers - K&Co Madeline


Same as above
Papers - Basic Grey Wisteria

Well it's a sunny and showery day here today and got lots to do.Presents for teachers and a visit to Craftology.So I'm off to get ready.Will be round for a hop later.

TFL
Cass xxx

15 comments:

Unknown said...

wow your cards looks so pretty and really lovely.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and your work to my sketch.
have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful cards Cass, I love them all. Love those flowers xx

Tara said...

Fab cards Cass - boy you've been so busy! these Gorjuss girls are the perfect choice and the teachers will be over the moon with such wonderful creations I bet! xx

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful cards

Sharon said...

Cass these cards are Gorjuss!! love the colours. I've just treated myself to some copics & am still practicing with them. After seeing these though, I think I may have to treat myself to some Gorjuss stamps lol!!
Sharon xx

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful cards Cass. Perhaps I should get round to making one for Craig's teacher....(Thursday night probably, lol) Susan xxx

Jackie said...

All are beautiful Cass, just saw them on DC :o)
Jackie xx

Julie said...

Very pretty cards Cass, I think I like the pink one the best but they're all lovely.

June Nelson said...

Wow Cass you have been busy and they are all so different yet beautful darlin, enjoy craftology can i come too xxxxxxx

Sharon said...

OMG Cass 160!! that's a serious amount of copics lol!!
Sharon x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Cass,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris said...

I'm loving your crumpled flowers on the top - in fact, all three cards are terrific! :) Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge, I'm so happy to be the sponsor this week...

ARTfulWings said...

Your Gorjuss girls are 'juss' so pretty and the flowers just perfect - love them all Polly xx

Shazza said...

three fabulously gorgeous cards Cass
x

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards Cass, the teachers are going to just love them. hugs rachxxx