Wednesday 27 May 2009

Another Award

Again I've received an award from the lovely Jackie.Thank you so very much Jackie for thinking of me.I appreciate it so much.


The rules are that I must:
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.-
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.-
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
Well I'm definitely passing the award back to Jackie and I'm going to cheat and pass it on to all my fab followers and everyone who leaves such lovely comments on my blog.I appreciate every single one of you for taking the time to comment.

Cass xxx

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You are most welcome Cass and thank you for passing it back to me :o)
Jackie xx