Saturday 6 December 2008

Not Enough Hours......

............hours in the day for me at the moment.I know I've been a bad blogger but I've just had no spare time at the moment.I've been away on a course last week and the week before for a couple of days.Between that and having loads of prep work for my scrapbooking class which was a Xmas word book.I had 20 to cut out of chipboard on the Pazzles as it was a popular class and ran over 2 nights.Also loads of baking to do for Louis School Fayre plus nativity plays and panto's to attend.All the usual school stuff plus more to come.Had a Christmas night out too and another to come,not forgetting going to see Thunder in concert with Stu,which was fabby. I've actually been so short of time I've committed a crafty sin and actually bought Christmas cards as there's just no way I'll get them all done.So please forgive me for not visiting all your fabby blogs.I promise I'll try and get round them in the next few days as hopefully things should start to ease off a bit in some areas.One more crop on Monday and then a break from scrapbooking classes until the New Year.I've also got a treat on Wednesday.I'm having a lovely reiki appointment.I've never had it before so looking forward to it.I certainly need some de-stressing at the moment. Hope everyone is in better order than me at the moment and got all their Christmas shopping done.(I wish!...lol)

Cass xxx

9 comments:

Julie said...

Wow you do sound busy!

Femin Susan said...

Hi………
Very cool your blog!
Great! Keep writing…….
Good week……… Welcome to my blog…….

Unknown said...

Busy Busy Busy ... I know exactly how you feel! *looks around carefully and whispers* I buy most of my Chrissie cards too :0)

Tara said...

You just take care Cass, we spend so much time looking after others and never spare a thought for our own wellbeing at this time of year. That New Year pampering sounds like just what you need! xx

Kath Stewart said...

my sentiment exactly - where are the days going....never going to be ready for christmas....enjoy your treatHugs
kath
xxxxx

Ali Watson said...

Enjoy your treat Cas, i know how you feel. no need for apologises honey we will still all be here when you return. life does come first. Big hugs to all. Take care.

Shazza said...

wow, you sound as busy as me! Like you I am hoping it dies down soon- if not, have a fab Xmas
x

Donna said...

Hi Cass, I've been a bad blogger too, same thing here, plays, parties, panto's etc. But hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and I plan to be a better blogger next year lol. Hugs Donna x

Julie said...

Hi Cass, Hope you are well just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas.